2. American Society for Hematology (ASH). ASH partnered with Scholastic to create educational videos, slides and teaching tools to expose high school students to careers in hematology. It’s “Explore the Mystery of Blood” curriculum has been distributed to more than 50,000 teachers worldwide.
3. American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP). This career page provides details on specific subspecialties, a career comic book, handouts, a PowerPoint presentation to augment your own visual aids and interesting articles to promote the profession.
4. A Scientist’s Guide to Making Successful Presentations to High School Students
5. National Science Teachers Association (NSTA). NSTA is a great resource for scientific news and tips on engaging middle school and high school students.
6. National Association of Biology Teachers (NABT). You can check out this website to see what biology teachers are discussing to help frame your presentation.
8. The Science Buddies – Hands on science resources and career information.